Monday, September 19, 2011

Greetings!

Hello fellow bookworms!  I'm now creating another blog about one of my passions -- book reading and collecting (and that includes comic books!).  In here I would post some of my collections, reviews of some of the books that I've read, some books that I'm planning to read and book covers that I love.

I'm not one of the fastest readers around so my books tend to accumulate without me being able to read most of them.  Even so, I'm still having a great time just by collecting them.  And my favorite hunting ground for great books is none other than your friendly, neighboorhood budget bookstore -- Book Sale (http://www.booksale.com.ph).

You might say that there are larger bookstores with all the books that money could buy like Fully Booked or National Book Store.  But for me the fun is in the discovery.  Nothing really compares to the joy and surprise of finding a really good book after digging and scouring your way among several stacks in Book Sale.

There's not much challenge in just getting the book from the shelf and taking it to the counter, like what you would normally do in those big bookstores.  What I love most of all is the thrill of checking out the different Book Sale branches and hunting the books that would complete my collection or discovering entirely new ones that are to my liking.

BTW, I'll be reposting some of my posts from my previous book-related blog (http://pinoybookhunter.wordpress.com) here.  I used to love Wordpress since it's way better than the old Blogger but since Google started making great improvements, I'm back in Blogger's loving arms again! :)

Well, that's all for my foreword.  Happy reading to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...