Monday, March 5, 2012

DAVID FINCH! 'Nuff said...

I first caught sight of David Finch's art during his New Avengers run. I was immediately impressed! Then I continued to be impressed by his work on Moon Knight and more recently The Dark Knight.

So imagine my surprise when I heard that David Finch is coming over to Manila courtesy of Fully Booked. Wow, first it was Neil Gaiman, then Nicholas Sparks (I'm not a big fan but still, he is a big name author), then now David Finch. I know that I would not be able to attend the event since Mar. 11th is a Sunday and the 12th and 13th are weekdays but I'm still glad to know that famous authors and artists are taking notice and visiting the Philippines. Who's next? Stephen King perhaps... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...