Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Stephen King's The Stand to be directed by Ben Affleck


Stephen King's The Stand is memorable to me since its the first Stephen King book that I bought when I was in High School. I've read the book and became one of SK's Constant Readers ever since.

When the mini series came out, I watched it but I was underwhelmed. Something was lacking like most of Stephen King adaptations, with the exception of The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile and, at least for me, The Mist.

Upon reading that Ben Affleck is now tasked to bring The Stand to the big screen I was a bit apprehensive. But who knows, Ben Affleck might be the man to do the job. We just have to wait and see.

Source: http://www.totalfilm.com/news/ben-affleck-is-the-top-choice-to-direct-stephen-king-s-the-stand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...